Full Spectrum VITAMIN K2 by InnovixLabs

Full Spectrum VITAMIN K2 by InnovixLabs
After listening to a Mercola podcast on K2 (the interview with Dr. Kate Rheaume-Bleue), I decided that there was probably enough benefit to this particular nutrient to look into it further. Shortly thereafter, I found a cavity in one of my lower teeth!! I thought, "Well, this is the perfect opportunity to see if vitamin K2 can actually heal a cavity!"

I searched around and tried to find a K2 supplement that had a big dose of the M7 form of K2 (as that seemed to be the preferred form, according to Dr. Kate), and in my searching, came across this product, which has an average dose of M7, but a whopping dose of M4

Description :
  • Vitamin K2 keeps calcium in bones and teeth and out of soft tissues. *
  • Contains MK-7 in the only pure and bioactive 'TRANS' form. Most supplements contain a blend of TRANS and CIS forms. CIS MK-7 is not nature-identical (a form not found in nature) and is therefore limited in activity and benefit
Full Spectrum VITAMIN K2 by InnovixLabs