Now Foods Vitamin K-2 (MK7) Veg Capsules, 100 mcg, 60 Count

Now Foods Vitamin K-2 (MK7) Veg Capsules, 100 mcg, 60 Count
I suffered severe osteopenia since my 30's (typical scenario for people with gluten intolerance or celiac disease and consuming gluten and animal protein) but even on a strict vegan, gluten free diet with 1200 mg Calcium daily and vitamin D3 supplements, my bone density made little change. That is until I researched vitamin MK-7.

I have been taking 2 a day for the past 15 months, and my recent bone density scan showed a 25% improvement in bone density. Yes, I am growing healthy bone, and mending! Something else that I just didn't expect, but makes perfect sense, my chronic back pain has improved. I look forward to feeling better and living a healthier, stronger life everyday thanks to MK-7 supplementation.

Description :
  • NOW Foods' MK-7 vitamin K2 contains a highly biologically active form of vitamin k2 derived from non-GMO natto
  • Vitamin K2 and its dependent proteins have been discovered to be of vital importance for bone and vascular health
  • These vitamin k2-dependent proteins are now known to play pivotal roles in the physiology of bone mineralization
Now Foods Vitamin K-2 (MK7) Veg Capsules, 100 mcg, 60 Count