NOW Foods B-100 Caps, 100 Capsules

NOW Foods B-100 Caps, 100 Capsules
B-100 Caps are a blend of key B vitamins combined with other nutritional factors for enhanced synergism. This formula provides recommended potencies of the most important B vitamins and is designed to supply your body's required daily intake in one complete supplement.

I take B-100 caps everyday. They seem to help sharpen my eyesight and with neuropathy in my feet (caused by diabetes). I take two at a time. The effects seem to last for about three - four hours. Pills probably don't get broken down as well in my system, as they don't seem to help as much as the capsule form.

I like the Twin Labs brand of capsules also, but the Now Foods brand is usually cheaper and works just as well. The 250-capsule size is also a good value for the price.
Read more about Vitamin B